Friday, June 24, 2011

Eat your heart out, Mr. Rogers!

I have the most hilarious neighbors on the face of the earth!  Yesterday I posted this status update on FaceBook:

I was telling my neighbor "B" last night how I ended up with a package of deli ham in my grocery bag yesterday. It must have been from the customer before me at the grocery store. She said "And you think you're ethically obligated to return the ham?".  I said "Heck no, I'm asking if you think it's still safe to eat!". Her idea of me is obviously way more noble than the reality of me.

Soon, neighbor "K" posted this update:

Bought a package of deli ham at a local grocery store last night, but they forgot to put it In my bag - probably ended up in the bag of the person behind me. Oh well, people are good. Someone will probably return it.

Followed by an update from neighbor "B":

My neighbor Lisa was nice enough to bring me over a ham sandwich...she keeps asking me how it is.

2 comments:

  1. I love your neighbors. They're obviously funny and a lot of fun. They are also really, really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are foxy-fly and rock a mean karaoke, too!

    ReplyDelete